Sunday 5 September 2010

Jenny Bowers

I was recently having a little wander around the internet, when I stumbled across Peepshow - a group of 10 artists who have come together to share clients and collaborate. One of the artists in particular really caught my eye; an illustrator called Jenny Bowers. Colour, colour, colour!! Her work is so amazing, it's so bright and happy; I could look at it all day! The way she draws is so playful and innocent and her pattern work is also really beautiful. Looking at her client list, she's illustrated for a diverse range of companies; demonstrating how her style can be applied to a variety of concepts. I'd be really interested in contacting her to find out how she comes up with fresh ideas and what techniques she uses to create her work.





No comments:

Post a Comment